A quiet cooling fan system designed to be placed on top of AV components such as receivers, amplifiers, and DVRs. Maintaining an optimal temperature for components prevents overheating, ensures constant performance, and extends their lifespan. The LCD digital controller on the front of the system features a smart thermostat with speed control and status alerts. The steel enclosure houses three dual-ball bearing blowers that pull heat out of the component and exhaust out the top. The dual ball bearings also allow this fan system to be mounted horizontally or vertically. Its slim low-profile design enables the unit to fit in tight spaces. On the backside are ported to connect and control additional fans. Includes corded power adapter to plug the fan system through an outlet.
Programming includes an easy-to-use thermostat and a SMART mode that automatically adjusts the fan’s speed to react to varying temperatures. Additional features include alarm alerts, fan failure triggers, power savings settings, display lock, and backup memory. Six fan speeds are available with three screen brightness settings. Behind the unit are ports that can control up to six individual AC Infinity AIRPLANE Cabinet fans and MULTI FAN Component fans.
- A quiet fan system designed for cooling receivers, amplifiers, DVRs, and other AV components.
- Protects components from overheating, performance issues, and shortened lifespans.
- LCD thermostat programming with six-speed controls, alarm alerts, failure triggers, and memory.
- Contains three dual-ball bearing fans with PWM-controlled motors to minimize noise.
- Brand: AC Infinity
- Dimensions: 1.50 x 13.50 x 17.00 in
- Exhaust: Top
- Cooling Method: Air
- Noise Level: 21 dB
- Material: Alloy Steel, Aluminum
- Air Flow Capacity: 210 Cubic Feet Per Minute