The RCC7 is a multi-layered filter system that provides optimal protection against over 1,000 different types of contaminants, including arsenic, asbestos, chlorine, fluoride, lead, mercury, sodium, and more.
- This system is certified to NSF/ANSI 58. High Capacity Reverse Osmosis water filtration for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1, 000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium, and more.
- Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea, and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula – even better than most bottled water.
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away. Fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts, included and clear, well-organized instructions and videos. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock – no threading pipes needed.
- Premium quality components ensure the highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap.
- Features beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet and clear see-through 1st stage housing. Backed by a 1-year Manufacturer with lifetime support from Atlanta, GA USA.
- Brand: iSpring
- Dimensions: 15 x 8 x 18 inches
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Color: White
- Material: Plastic
- Purification Method: Reverse Osmosis
- Removes Dissolved Solids, Chemicals, And Metals: Yes
- Production (GPD): 75
- Filtered Water to Waste Water Ratio (w/ Tank): 1:3
- Mounting Bracket