MathLink Cubes Stackable cubes are easy for little hands to connect and twist apart. Great for counting to 100 by ones and tens, grouping, and one-to-one correspondence. MathLink Cubes link together on all sides of each cube with geometric shape cutouts for more complex patterning activities. Cubes measure ¾” each and come in 10 colors. Set includes an Activity Guide. Grades K+ Ages 5+.
- Spatial Recognition: Kids can build and explore spatial relationships with these linking cubes
- Counting And Sorting Skills: Builds counting, sorting, and measuring skills through different activities
- Math Skills: MathLink Cubes are also good for graphing
- Set Of 1000: This large set is perfect for using with other sets or in classroom settings. Cubes link together on all sides and are compatible with other linking cubes
- Perfect For Grades K And Up.
- Brand: Learning Resources
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 16.1 x 3.9 inches
- Item Weight: 2.2 pounds