Little Giant APCP-1700 (577301) is a 115-Volt Automatic Pool Cover Pump with low energy consumption, permanent-split capacitor (PSC) 1/3HP motor. The APCP-1700 model activates in approximately 2 in. of water and deactivates in approximately 1.5 in. of water. The APCP-1700 has a wide base design for needed stability. Intermittent Liquid Temperature is up to 120 degrees F. Little Giant APCP-1700 is ideal for removing water from all types of pool covers. The 1700 GPH performance was obtained through a 1 in. I.D. tube, with friction losses neglected. Using a 3/4 in. garden hose 50 foot long reduces this performance to approximately 500 gallons per hour due to friction losses in the hose. If your area frequently has heavy rainfalls, (1 in. – 2 in. per hour), it may be necessary to use 1 in. tubing. This should be available in most pool supply stores.
- Easy clean with its removable intake screen for manageable maintenance.
- Easy access to pump float for cleaning requires no tools or screws.
- Ergonomically built for portability and ease of placement and removal.
- Compact size for stability on pool cover with 3/4″ Garden Hose Connection and a 25″ Power Cord.
- Integrated float switch for reliable automatic operation and easily activates in 2″ of water.
- Side discharge for optimal water removal.
- Brand: Little Giant
- Dimensions: 9.50 x 11.80 x 12.00 inches
- Weight: 13.10 lbs
- Color: Blue
- Material: Polypropylene
- Power Source: Corded-electric
- Flow Rate: 1 Cubic Foot Per Second
- Wattage: 270 watts
- Maximum Head: 23 Feet
- Intake: Screened
- Discharge: 1″ FNPT
- Housing: Glass-filled polypropylene
- Shaft Seal: Nitrile
- Power Cord: 25 in.
- Voltage: 115 volts