A versatile digital scale built to accurately weigh bikes, frames, and components. Uniquely designed to be clamped solidly into a repair stand or hung from a hook or branch.
- The Park Tool DS-1 Digital Bicycle Scale divines the truth, for better or worse. The precision of the DS-1 is second-to-none. It can measure anything up to 55lbs (it can go metric if you prefer), and its accuracy is rated to 0.005%.
- Its LCD display is easy to read and it can weigh doo-dads as light as 20g.You can set it to display weights in grams, ounces, or pounds.
- The brilliant thing about the DS-1 is that you can cinch it in a Park Tool workstand clamp for weighing things like wheels or frames. And it comes with a loop to hang higher when you weigh your bike.
- A silicone-coated hook protects your frame’s finish and prevents it from sliding. For small parts you can hang a tray or a bag on the hook and re-zero it to tare the weight.
- It’s built with a rugged, shock-resistant rubber housing to endure the typical abuse of a bike workshop.
- Silicon coated hanger prevents damage to finishes
- Measures and displays kilograms to .02 kg (.02 kg = 20 grams)
- Measures pounds to 1 oz (1 oz = 28.35 grams)
- Weight limit of 25 kilograms (55 pounds)
- 3 AAA batteries not included
- Brand: Park Tool
- Load Capacity: 55 lbs