Engineered for utility and durability, Park Tool P-shaped hex wrenches can be found in bike shops around the world. The 8 included metric sizes encompass nearly every size of hex fastener likely to be found on a bicycle, with a straight shaft on the handle for high-torque applications and a ball-end on the long end for access to hard-to-reach bolts. Constructed from high torque industrial steel and molded with an extremely comfortable ergonomically-shaped nylon handle. Includes a mountable holder for easy access and organization, with easy-to-read labels for quick identification of any size. Mounts to any flat surface, including standard-spaced 1/4″ pegboard using the included fasteners. The integrated wrench holders store additional wrenches, such as folding hex sets or our 3-Way Wrenches. This professional-grade hex wrench set is a must-have for every bicycle workshop.
- Complete set of hex wrenches for bicycle applications
- Includes 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm wrenches
- Straight hex shaft on the short side, ball end on the long side
- High-torque, industrial steel construction with ergonomic nylon handles
- Included wall/pegboard-mountable tool holder allows easy access and organization
- Brand: Park Tool