A tough job is no match for this powerful 7.5-Amp hammer drill. The 2-finger, variable-speed trigger (0-3,000 RPM) has a convenient lock-on feature for increased control during driving and drilling. And the 48,000-BPM provides the power needed for tough applications. The heavy-duty 1/2-in keyed chuck accepts large-diameter bits designed for woodworking and cutting, and a side-assist handle allows for controlled and accurate drilling in any task. This kit also includes a 100 Piece bit set for drilling into surfaces like wood, metal, plastic, and masonry.
- Versatility At Its Best – From tightening screws to drilling into wood, metal, and even concrete, this versatile hammer drill is the ideal DIY tool for a variety of home projects.
- Powerful – This drill is equipped with a high torque 7.5 Amp motor that makes it ideal for the most demanding projects.
- Tackles Tough Jobs – This ½” heavy-duty keyed chuck allows for larger bits to power through heavy-duty jobs.
- Speed Control – The 2-finger variable speed trigger provides increased control.
- Drill Longer And More Comfortably – The lock-on button lets you drill for long periods of time. This prevents finger fatigue and allows for different holding options for greater stability.
- Brand: Skil
- Item Dimensions: 13.40 x 14.60 x 5.30 in
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Voltage: 120
- Speed: 3000 RPM
- Wattage: 850
- Maximum Power: 850 Watts