Toguard Solar Driveway Alarm – 1/2 Mile Long Range Wireless PIR Motion Sensor & Detector, IP66 Waterproof Outdoor Security Alert System Fits for Monitor & Protect Property. Inform you if any others want to enter your farm. It can be used for perimeter defense. (farm/warehouse/factory/etc). You’ll get an alert when anyone comes to your car. Let you know when your friends’ visit. Alert you if anyone enters your property without your knowledge.
- Solar Powered PIR Driveway Alarm: Toguard solar PIR motion sensor is powered by the built-in 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery via solar panel even on rainy or cloudy days, no need to replace the battery. There is also a charge jack at the bottom of the sensor which can be charged by the included USB charging cord if the sensor will be installed indoor or dark areas.
- 1/2 Miles Transmission & 30 Feet Detection Range: High precision wireless driveway alarm system is featured with a low-rate false alarm. The working range from the sensor to the receiver can reach up to 2000ft in the open area. 30ft detection range (Low:20ft, High:30ft) and 60°detection angle of the sensor are ideal for driveways, walking paths.
- Fully Expandable System: The wireless driveway alarm system includes two solar motion sensors and one receiver. It is able to expand up to 4 sensors and unlimited receivers for complete coverage of your property. 6 volume levels adjustment and 4 optional chimes match different motion sensors around your property to distinguish where the motion is being detected.
- IP66 Waterproof: Toguard solar driveway alarm is rated with IP66. The waterproof resistant design enables the PIR motion detector to work perfectly both outdoor and indoor, which is perfect for a house, yard, gate, and anywhere of property, you want to be alerted to.
- Easy Installation: You can easily install the solar motion sensor on the wall with enclosed screws. Please install the solar lights in the direction of sunlight to get a better charge.
- Brand: Toguard
- The detector should be installed 3-5 feet above the ground.
- In order to avoid false alarms, please avoid objects like trees waving within 3 meters in front of the detector.
- Keep the PIR sensor from direct sunlight.
- Before starting the installation, please charge the detector with DC 5V/1A external power supply.
- With multiple detectors, please make sure all detectors are on different channels, or they might interfere with each other.
- The receiver can be powered by AA batteries or DC 5V/1A external power supply.