Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE standard 802. 11 Specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and a number of connected devices are not, and will vary as a result of:
1) Environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles
2) Network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead
3) Client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage-eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco S4 three-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 5,500 sq.ft. (US version)†. And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco S4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps† and works with major internet service providers (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices†.
- Parental Controls limit online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
- Brand: TP-Link
- Dimensions: 6.40 x 3.60 x 3.60 inches
- Weight: 4.58 lbs
- Connections: Wi-Fi Built-In, Ethernet, Wi-Fi Ready
- Data Transfer Rate: 1200 Megabits Per Second
- Frequency Band Class: Dual-Band
- Supports Bluetooth: 802.11ac
- Number Of Ports: 6
- LAN Port Bandwidth: 1000 Mbps
- Voltage: 12 Volts (DC)
- Operating System: Linux
- Connectivity Technology: Ethernet