Vevor hammer drill features a brushless copper motor, offering strong power to the drilling work, rotating speed can be up to 1400 rpm, four functions allow you to complete different tasks. With a metal chuck, it is easy to change drill bits. The compact body weighs only 6.6 lbs, which makes it an ideal drill for different working scenes.
- Powerful Rotary Hammer: Brushless motor adopted by our hammer drill is ideal for the most tedious tasks. It has higher productivity, longer running time, and less heat. The no-load speed of drilling is between 0-1400 RPM, and various applications can be completed by adjusting the variable trigger.
- 4 Functions In 1 Knob: In order to adapt to a variety of work scenarios, this hammer drill boasts four different functions that are drilling, hammer drilling, chisel position adjustment, and chiseling. If the hammer drill is plugged, the bit can be easily turned out by adjusting the forward and reverse switch.
- Ergonomic Designs: With the non-slip auxiliary design, the 360° rotating auxiliary handle adds flexibility and a better grip, convenient for operation at any angle. The high-strength chuck of this rotary hammer does not drop the drill and can lock the drill bit tightly.
- Great Precision: The detachable depth gauge allows you to determine exactly how deep the drill bit should be to meet the various requirements of the task, offering more precise control. Besides, complete accessories such as one battery and one charger are equipped with this cordless drill.
- Broad Application: The reliable concrete drill is suitable for professional or daily household use. It can effortlessly remove bricks or brick structures. Perfect for drilling wood (0.1″-1.1″), steel (0.1″-0.5″), and concrete (0.2″-0.9″).
- Brand: Vevor
- Color: Blue
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.72 x 13.78 x 5.31 Inches
- Suitable For: Home or Business Applications
- No-Load Speed: 0-1400 rpm
- Impact Rate: 0-4500 bpm
- Concrete Capacity: 0.2″-0.9″ / 5-22 mm
- Steel Capacity: 0.1″-0.5″ / 3-13 mm
- Wood Capacity: 0.1″-1.1″ / 3-28 mm