Travel with a taste of home. While spending most days on the way to somewhere else, the Go-Anywhere portable charcoal grill brings you back, even while on the road.
Compact to fit in your trunk yet big enough to feed a buddy or two at the campsite. With convenient carrying handles, you’re able to grill and go anywhere.
- While spending most days on your way to somewhere else, the Go-Anywhere portable charcoal grill brings a taste of home wherever you go. The lid locks for easy portability and its rectangular shape fits perfectly in the back of most cars.
- Holds up to six burgers made with a Weber burger press
- Compact and lightweight for grilling on the go
- Porcelain-enameled lid and base retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- The lid locks for easy portability and dampers allow you to easily control the temperature inside your grill
- Durable plated steel cooking grate retains heat and is easy to clean. Primary cooking area (square inches): 160
- 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app.
- Brand: Weber
- Material: Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron
- Color: Black
- Item Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.2 x 21 x 14.5 inches
- Item Weight: 6.59 Kilograms
- Primary Cooking Area (Square Inches): 160
- Total Cooking Area (Square Inches): 160
- Fuel Type: Charcoal
- Glass-Reinforced Nylon Handles: 3
- Rust-Resistant Aluminum Dampers: 4