That’ll just be between you and your router. Make intricate patterns in both the exterior and interior of your workpieces with the WEN 15-Amp variable speed plunge router.
- This versatile machine features a variable speed 15-Amp motor, providing users speeds from 8,000 to 23,000 rotations per minute.
- The 1/2-inch collet includes an additional 1/4-inch adapter, allowing for compatibility with a wide variety of bits.
- Our soft startup design prevents damage to your workpiece and lengthens the tool’s lifespan.
- The spring-loaded base features a lock-down knob to turn your plunge router into a fixed router.
- Accepts both 1/4 and 1/2-inch Router bits with a plunge depth of up to 2-3/8 inches
- The included guide fence lets users rout perfectly straight lines, helping to create dadoes and grooves along the workpiece.
- Pop on the included parallel guide fence for routing perfectly straight designs.
- Our spring-loaded base features a lock-down knob to turn your plunge router into a fixed router.
- Brand: Wen
- Dimensions: 7.00 x 16.80 x 14.80 inches
- Weight: 19.25 lbs
- Power: 15-amp
- Variable Speed Plunge Woodworking Router
- Hard-Shelled Case
- Multi-Function Straight Edge Fence
- Template Guide
- Circle-Cutting Centering Pin
- Fence Scale
- 1-1/2-Inch Dust Collection Duct